Boiler Servicing and Repair
If you are looking for reliable boiler servicing and repair in the Spital area, we can help. Call our Wirral based heating engineer for Gas Safe services.
It is imperative to have your boiler serviced on an annual basis, having your boiler serviced regularly will not only save you money, but it will reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and costly repairs.
Are you experiencing a problem with your boiler?
Worry not, Spital Heating are here to ensure that you system is operating well and you don’t experience any problems with carbon monoxide leaks.
Whether your boiler has lost pressure or you have no heating, if you have a temperamental heating system or it makes noises among other problems you might be experiencing with your boiler, Spital Heating will respond to you promptly and make sure your question is solved.
Regular maintenance is always recommended to prevent a complete breakdown, which can lead to expensive bills.
Locate and Repair gas leaks
Spital Heating can locate a gas leak in your home after which will be repaired for you.
When dealing with this kind of problem, dealing with a gas safe registered person will not only fix your problem but also assure you that any work carried out is to a high standard and safe.
Gas boiler service
- Visual check of the boiler and flame, where possible.
- Check on the flue (externally and internally).
- Checking the operating pressure and / or heat input.
- Checking safety devices.
- Check case seals for an effective seal.
- Boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components.
- Boiler fired safely to identify any working faults.
- Boiler parts cleaned, if necessary.
- Completion of full service report for your records.
Oil Boiler Service
- Inspection of the oil storage tank, oil line, filter, fire valve and the flue.
- Cleaning of the heat exchanger, combustion, chamber and photo cell.
- Replacement of any seals that appear to be worn.
- Ensuring that the fan and the motor are functioning correctly.
- Servicing the oil pump and the flexible oil line.
- Checking that the boiler’s pressure is set correctly.
- Report on the boiler’s energy efficiency.
- Testing the cleanliness of the boilers combustion process.